Well, I am going to split my blogging time. I find that I want to write more about climate change, but I don’t want to do it here. I want to keep this blog’s focus on energy consumption, so I have started a new weblog called The Lukewarmer’s Way. Feel free to drop by and say hi.
- The Energy Future For The 5 Largest Energy Consuming Nations
- Russian Energy Consumption–The Surprisingly Good Citizen
- Climate Blog (and blogger) of the Year
- Warming May Be Global. Fixing The Problem Isn’t
- India’s Energy Consumption
- Is The DOE Boiling The Frog?
- More Catching Up–China’s Coal Consumption
- International Energy Outlook 2014
- Decadal Rises in CO2 Emissions
- Surprising information about CO2 concentrations–something important here… but it’s halfway down the post…
- Variations in fossil fuel emissions compared to variations in global energy consumption
- Bang for our bucks–what do we get from a quad?
- Trying to explain variability in global energy consumption
- Variations in Annual Global Energy Consumption
- Easing back into this
- 41,201 hits