Well, I am going to split my blogging time. I find that I want to write more about climate change, but I don’t want to do it here. I want to keep this blog’s focus on energy consumption, so I have started a new weblog called The Lukewarmer’s Way. Feel free to drop by and say hi.
- Future Plans For This Blog and The Lukewarmer’s Way
- What Drives Human-Caused Climate Change?
- Climate Commenter Of The Year, 2014
- The Present, The Plan and The Fear
- Costs and Consequences of Transforming Global Energy Sources
- Changing Forecasts Is A Good Thing–Unless You Don’t Tell Anyone
- The Energy Future For The 5 Largest Energy Consuming Nations
- Russian Energy Consumption–The Surprisingly Good Citizen
- Climate Blog (and blogger) of the Year
- Warming May Be Global. Fixing The Problem Isn’t
- India’s Energy Consumption
- Is The DOE Boiling The Frog?
- More Catching Up–China’s Coal Consumption
- International Energy Outlook 2014
- Decadal Rises in CO2 Emissions
- 41,628 hits